WORKSHOP IS FOR 3 SESSIONS, ON Mar 3, 10, 11 FROM 6:00-9:00PM.
Registrations are LIVE IN PERSON located in Edmonton, or LIVE ONLINE for other locations.
Fast and quick information for Canadian small entrepreneurs who are frustrated by understanding the business, financial, tax and back-end of their business.
Note that seating is limited due to the large number of questions. This entire workshop is delivered in a live or webinar format that you can do from the comfort of your own home (although we recommend the live version).
This course will give you understanding of the following concepts:
- Basic business concepts, such as sole proprietor, incorporation, partnerships and how each affects your taxes
- First steps to take when you go into business for yourself (things you need to do NOW)
- GST and how it applies to you
- How to write off your vehicle and what qualifies as a valid expense
- How to write off your home expenses
- How to write off "everything else"
- How to understand the amount of tax that you will pay, and how to prepare for it
- How to figure out the Canada Revenue Agency and their jargon and how it applies to you
- Make sure you are doing payroll correctly, if you have employees or subcontractors (you CANNOT get this wrong, otherwise it costs you BIG TIME!)
- Making a decision on a bookkeeper or accountant
- How to figure out how to pay yourself, and the consequences of the different types of payments
- How does personal taxes work, anyway???
- What do you need to know...that you know you don't know!?!
****NOTE THAT WE OFFER A TEXTBOOK YOU CAN USE WHICH IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL****
The textbook will be very useful if you don't want to be handwriting notes. It is also useful for future reference in your business.
Get started now!
This course on Canadian based bookkeeping will change your world!
It overrides several challenges that an average sole proprietor (solopreneur) will have.
1. It gives good old fashioned CANADIAN content!
Have you ever been looking for something on the internet, and think that you have found it! Then you see this sentence "Your taxes with the IRS....", and your heart drops! Darn! This is American content and may or may not apply to you!
This course gives you Canadian content from an instructor which has years and years of experience in her field.
2. It is affordable.
We know that sole proprietors sometimes struggle with their finances and every dollar you make is precious to you! We have made this course affordable so that you can easily get the information you need.
3. It is reliable.
Lynn Webb has extensive experience in the bookkeeping field teaching business owners how to do their books. She used to own a professional bookkeeping firm with hundreds of clients. She knows the quickest and easiest way to get things done and save money!