Getting Prepared for 2021 Taxes for the Self Employed
Fast and easy tips to help you pay less tax this year
This workshop is still available in the recording format!
Information is specific to Canadian bookkeeping & taxes in Canada.
The information contained is not specific to any province, but is Canada wide.
Tax time is here.
If you sighed heavily when you read that, then this class is for you.
Bookkeeping and taxes are like soul mates. You cannot have one without the other.
You have three basic choices when it comes to tax season.
- You can prep your papers yourself, organize them, and then give to your tax preparer
- You can throw it in a box and hope for the best when the tax return is done
- You can buy a program and cross your fingers and do your own taxes
Each choice will give you an entirely different amount owing on your tax return.
Find out how you should prep for taxes and exactly what choice you can take this year.
Note that seating is limited due to the large number of questions. This entire workshop is delivered in a live or webinar format that you can do from the comfort of your own home (although we recommend the live version).
(Live in person available in Edmonton, AB, upon request.)
This course will give you understanding of the following concepts:
- how your bank account setup may cause you to pay more in tax
- setting up your bank and credit cards correctly to avoid issues for the tax return
- why you may be missing valuable write offs for your small business
- how to sort your papers
- your GST/HST obligations that happen at tax season
- why you may have to pay GST/HST even if you haven't registered
- preparing for your accountant
- saving receipts and understanding write offs
- tips to save some money in tax
And your questions won’t just be answered throughout the webinar – when you join our private Facebook group, you can make connections and have
access to accounting professionals from across Canada whenever you have questions that arise!
****NOTE THAT WE OFFER A WORKBOOK YOU CAN USE WHICH IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL****
The textbook will be very useful if you don't want to be handwriting notes. It is also useful for future reference in your business.
***Note*** This session will be recorded so that you can hear the session again afterwards. However, no person other than the presenter will be shown on the recording.
Get started now!
This course on Canadian based bookkeeping will change your world!
It overrides several challenges that an average sole proprietor (solopreneur) will have.
1. It gives good old fashioned CANADIAN content!
Have you ever been looking for something on the internet, and think that you have found it! Then you see this sentence "Your taxes with the IRS....", and your heart drops! Darn! This is American content and may or may not apply to you!
This course gives you Canadian content from an instructor which has years and years of experience in her field.
2. It is affordable.
We know that sole proprietors sometimes struggle with their finances and every dollar you make is precious to you! We have made this course affordable so that you can easily get the information you need.
3. It is reliable.
Lynn Webb has extensive experience in the bookkeeping field teaching business owners how to do their books. She used to own a professional bookkeeping firm with hundreds of clients. She knows the quickest and easiest way to get things done and save money!